WHAT SORT OF PEOPLE ATTEND OUR CHURCH?
Our members and friends have a wide variety of religious backgrounds and theological philosophies. We welcome
- Single people, couples, families
- Children, college students, adults, seniors
- Members of all ethnic groups
- Heterosexual, bisexual, gay, lesbian and transgendered individuals and partners
- Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Wiccans, humanists, atheists, and many others
HOW SHOULD WE DRESS?
Dress is casual. Jeans and a casual shirt are fine. Wear whatever clothes feel comfortable to you. Some people dress more formally, so you can, too, if you want. No matter how you dress, chances are good that there will be someone else who is dressed similarly.
In the summer, lots of people wear shorts.
Children should wear clothes they can play in.
IS IT OKAY TO JUST SHOW UP?
Yes you are always welcome when you see a program you like, when you are in town for a visit, when you just want to check us out, or when we have a program that is of interest to you. We always feel honored when anyone takes the time to join us.